THIS BLOG NO LONGER CONTAINS PICTURES OR FULL POSTS

* * * * * *

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my public blog. I use this blog now only for my non-family related posts. All of our family posts, including pictures and videos of our little guy, can now be seen on our private blog. Our private blog can be found HERE.

If you like to use Google Reader or blog lists to see when a blog has been updated, just keep this blog on those lists. I will put a post up on this blog letting you know I have posted on our private blog so that you will still get the updates.

If you would like an invitation to our private blog please leave your email address in a comment on this blog - comments must be approved prior to posting so no one else will see your address. Please don't hesitate to ask for an invitation if you have enjoyed keeping up with us through this blog. Blog Stalkers, it is time to make yourselves known! :) Seriously though, please ask for an invite if you want one and if you think I might not know who you are just give me a little reminder of how I know you.

Happy Blogging! -Lara

Friday, August 17, 2007

April Showers . . .

In this case April showers actually brought April flowers. Who wants to wait until May?!!! I was able to convince Jayson that we should go to the Tulip Festival down at Thanksgiving Point and we had a great time. The gardens there are incredible! They have acres and acres of different themed gardens. One of my favorites was the Secret Garden. It is all walled in and you have to walk through this cool trellised walk way to get in! It was very romantic :) Jayson was rewarded for taking me to the gardens though because as an added bonus to the beautiful flowers we got to play around on these cool scooters that they were demonstrating there. They are battery powered and you control them by shifting your weight. They take a little getting used to, but once we got the hang of it we were zipping around the lawn like pros!









No comments: