THIS BLOG NO LONGER CONTAINS PICTURES OR FULL POSTS

* * * * * *

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my public blog. I use this blog now only for my non-family related posts. All of our family posts, including pictures and videos of our little guy, can now be seen on our private blog. Our private blog can be found HERE.

If you like to use Google Reader or blog lists to see when a blog has been updated, just keep this blog on those lists. I will put a post up on this blog letting you know I have posted on our private blog so that you will still get the updates.

If you would like an invitation to our private blog please leave your email address in a comment on this blog - comments must be approved prior to posting so no one else will see your address. Please don't hesitate to ask for an invitation if you have enjoyed keeping up with us through this blog. Blog Stalkers, it is time to make yourselves known! :) Seriously though, please ask for an invite if you want one and if you think I might not know who you are just give me a little reminder of how I know you.

Happy Blogging! -Lara

Friday, August 17, 2007

Scrabble Cubes Junkies

A few months ago we discovered an online game that we have now become addicted to. Scrabble Cubes!!! The letters are arranged in a cube and you have 4 minutes and 30 seconds to create the highest valued words possible. The letters disappear after you use them three times and it can get pretty intense. Jayson is incredible at it! He recently blew our previous all time highest score, which was 646, out of the water with a whopping 853!!! His best word was something like 156 points! I guess we could have a lot worse addictions, at least this one stimulates our brain power :) If you like words you should go play it. Check it out at http://www.worldwinner.com

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hit 242 and feeling blue, cause I'll never catch you!