THIS BLOG NO LONGER CONTAINS PICTURES OR FULL POSTS

* * * * * *

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my public blog. I use this blog now only for my non-family related posts. All of our family posts, including pictures and videos of our little guy, can now be seen on our private blog. Our private blog can be found HERE.

If you like to use Google Reader or blog lists to see when a blog has been updated, just keep this blog on those lists. I will put a post up on this blog letting you know I have posted on our private blog so that you will still get the updates.

If you would like an invitation to our private blog please leave your email address in a comment on this blog - comments must be approved prior to posting so no one else will see your address. Please don't hesitate to ask for an invitation if you have enjoyed keeping up with us through this blog. Blog Stalkers, it is time to make yourselves known! :) Seriously though, please ask for an invite if you want one and if you think I might not know who you are just give me a little reminder of how I know you.

Happy Blogging! -Lara

Friday, December 28, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I just love the Christmas season! Here are a few of the things I love about the holidays:
*remembering the birth of our Savior
*peppermint ice cream
*the story of A Christmas Carol
*egg nog
*getting new PJ's
*Christmas villages
*homemade fudge
*Christmas music
*the lights!
*decorating the tree
*wearing hats, scarves, and mittens
*Nativity scenes
*children's Christmas books
*hot chocolate
*Christmas movies (my very favorite is The Muppet Christmas Carol)
*icicles
*catching up with friends and family through cards and letters
*Abelskievers or a cinnamon ring for breakfast Christmas morning
*Christmas vacation!
*holiday parties with white elephant gift exchanges
*snow flakes
*surprising Jayson with the perfect gift

No comments: