THIS BLOG NO LONGER CONTAINS PICTURES OR FULL POSTS

* * * * * *

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my public blog. I use this blog now only for my non-family related posts. All of our family posts, including pictures and videos of our little guy, can now be seen on our private blog. Our private blog can be found HERE.

If you like to use Google Reader or blog lists to see when a blog has been updated, just keep this blog on those lists. I will put a post up on this blog letting you know I have posted on our private blog so that you will still get the updates.

If you would like an invitation to our private blog please leave your email address in a comment on this blog - comments must be approved prior to posting so no one else will see your address. Please don't hesitate to ask for an invitation if you have enjoyed keeping up with us through this blog. Blog Stalkers, it is time to make yourselves known! :) Seriously though, please ask for an invite if you want one and if you think I might not know who you are just give me a little reminder of how I know you.

Happy Blogging! -Lara

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Caught in the Act!


Jayson snapped this picture of me the other day while I was working on a blog post. He thought we should have some documentation of the activity I spend so much time with. I think I sometimes neglect him because I become so engrossed in blogger world, poor husband :(

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, that is the complaint of many a husband. Not mine, since he's busier than I am. It's so good to stay connected though! And to have a record of your life!

Mbeth said...

oh me too. i could blog for hours. in fact, i've actually started setting time limits for myself (1/2 hour a day) which I am currently breaking. and that music list will completely absorb you for at least 2 days.

Claire said...

Hey, Lara! Blogging is addictive! I got disenchanted with it for a while, but it's sucked me back in. I don't think I ever answered your question about Twilight... I loved them. The first one was the best and by the third I was wanting a break from them, so it's is good she hasn't finished the fourth one yet. You should definitely give them a go... but be warned they are sappy teen romance novels.

Jana said...

Sounds familiar! Except Nate would take a snapshot of me READING them. I'm more of a slacker with posting.