I got this off my friends blog and thought it might be fun, plus it gives me a chance to find out how many people actually read my blog :)
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
May Overview
3 months ago

15 comments:
So I totally remember playing "Rescue Rangers" in your back yard. You were Gadget, the cunning cute mouse inventor, and your swingset somehow became our rescue airplane. I think I was Chip...I'm not sure. But I do remember Kristi DuVall being the little fly...what was that bug's name anyway??
I don't remember what project we were working on (I think it was the stuttering paper) and we were at the TLRB ridiculously late and you got a care package from Jason. You had different things to open at different hours to keep you entertained. My favorite was the bouncy balloon with the face on it! =)
Also...the text message we all got much, much later that night (3 am) when I finally made it home from the TLRB asking if anyone else was still awake and working on it! =)
Or, maybe those were two different occassions, but I do remember both. Everything else is just a blur!!!
I have TONS of memories...
Like the time we were in Seattle going to the zoo and the bird pooped on your head!!! Not just a little bit, a TON!!!!
Or the time when you, me, and Jess stayed up really late (not unsual for you- more memories) talking and laughing about I don't even remember. I think something about feet.
And then our first bonding experience... covering our couches in blood red fabric. So chic!
As you can see, I have lots of them. Which one are you going to choose?
And by the way, I thought you despised word verifications.
Jenny - Yes I do have a thing against word verifications. However, since I took my blog off the private setting it was a necessary evil, when the blog is open to the public word verification prevents you from getting spam comments as I found out. So even though I really don't like I am now being slightly hypocritical and using it anyway to avoid the spam. Thanks for your memories, those were good ones!
One of my favorite memories was when we were eating lunch together (RHS) and I poured a little water down the back of your neck. You started, and curved your back, so the water ran right down your spine and soaked your pants. It looked like an inside job for sure. You were not pleased. But now its funny, right? Right?
Riiiiight . . . :)
I remember playing fuzzball in your basement in West Jordan when we were kids...it was always fun to visit your house and hear the parrot go nuts!
This is pretty weird, but the first thing that comes to mind is your first year away from Utah and you were very withdrawn still. I would often pick Heather up from RJH and whether I saw her or not, I'd always offer you a ride if you were walking the hill. You would look down the whole time and barely answer me in one word snatches. I was so worried about you in those days because you did not seem very happy to have moved... Love your blog and the reunion pictures, the b&w's, the whole rotating scene. You are a wizard!! Hi to Jayson
I remember studying for some big test with you in the upstairs lunchroom in the TLRB. It had been a long day, and neither of us had had lunch, so we opened up the fridge and found some slice 'n bake sugar cookie dough (that had maybe been yours from a therapy session??), and totally downed almost the whole thing. Sick (but actually pretty yummy).
Hi, I'm a friend of Keri Chipman's and noticed the comment you left for me about the sales. Thanks so much for the thought. Unfortunately, I'm in Farmington NM, not UT. But, I did take advantage of the online stuff. Thanks anyway!
I have many memories with the Cahoons . . .one with Lara, let's see. . .I guess you putting up with me and Matt is a pretty significant part of both of our childhoods. I know we threw water balloons at you, made you watch "Jason and the Argonauts" instead of something you'd rather see, and did our best to be the annoying little brother and cousin you always wanted. And we probably sang some Billy Joel together at one point. And Mario Kart, of course. But mostly you stuck with your peeps (Joe and Nonie) and I stuck with mine (Matt). Matt and I were punks.
I remember totally being nosy about you and jason when you were dating. And how cutsie, creative, and organized everything you touched was. Even your to-do calendar was color-coded. I remember thinking more than once I needed you to organize my life for me.
I have a million memories...but I'll share this one because I thought about it at Girl's Camp one night while the girls were up late playing games. I remembered one time you slept over at my house and we played a card game where we had to knock on the floor. We played it until the wee hours of the morning. The next morning my dad was like, "What was all that knocking about?" Do you remember? Random memory, I know.
I came to visit Cristina in Utah and hung out with you and her when I spent the night few years back! You and Cristina were always burning fun cds for eachother!
-Amy
Kind of funny, but 2 of the memories that popped in first were of spiders. The night Dad offered you 10 bucks if you'd eat the spider he'd just caught...and you DID!!! The other time was when we were talking on the phone while you were away at BYU and a big, and I mean BIG spider crawled across Carolyn's bedroom floor. Though she screamed at it, smashed it with a shoe, and had me throw it in the toilet and flush it, it still wouldn't leave our presence. You brilliantly said flush it again but throw toilet paper on top of it. Down it went! You're a dare devil AND a problem solver.
Post a Comment