THIS BLOG NO LONGER CONTAINS PICTURES OR FULL POSTS

* * * * * *

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my public blog. I use this blog now only for my non-family related posts. All of our family posts, including pictures and videos of our little guy, can now be seen on our private blog. Our private blog can be found HERE.

If you like to use Google Reader or blog lists to see when a blog has been updated, just keep this blog on those lists. I will put a post up on this blog letting you know I have posted on our private blog so that you will still get the updates.

If you would like an invitation to our private blog please leave your email address in a comment on this blog - comments must be approved prior to posting so no one else will see your address. Please don't hesitate to ask for an invitation if you have enjoyed keeping up with us through this blog. Blog Stalkers, it is time to make yourselves known! :) Seriously though, please ask for an invite if you want one and if you think I might not know who you are just give me a little reminder of how I know you.

Happy Blogging! -Lara

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Four Things Tag

F O U R * T H I N G S :

Four random things I like about my husband/best friend:

1. He likes to learn new things and is quite a brilliant man
2. He makes goals and has a lot more self-discipline than me (he has been waking up every morning at 5:45 to exercise!)
3. His smile still melts my heart.
4. He tells me that he loves me!

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Newspaper delivery girl for the Seattle Times
2. A "teacher" (more like babysitter) at La Petite Academy Daycare (worst job ever!)
3. Receptionist/customer service rep for Zetron, Inc.
4. Speech-Language Pathologist for Davis School District

Four movies I have watched more than once:

1. Emma
2. Lord of the Rings (extended versions all the way!)
3. The Princess Bride
4. Star Wars

Four TV shows I watch:

Well we just decided no more TV for the rest of the year, but if I were to watch it I would watch:
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. The Cooking Channel

Four places I have been:

1. Edinburgh, Scotland (British Literary Tour with Ricks College)
2. Victoria, Canada (went for my birthday one year, the Buchart Gardens were the highlight!)
3. San Blas, Mexico (camped on the beach for a week for Christmas, so fun!)
4. The Grand Canyon, Arizona

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Facebook (I kind of get annoyed at how they notify you of every little thing)
2. Goodreads (you all sure read a lot!)
3. My boss
4. my mom

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Any kind of BBQ pork
2. Lasagna
3. Chocolate chip coconut oatmeal cookies
4. Taco soup

Four places I would like to visit:

1. The Meditteranean
2. The East Coast
3. Hawaii
4. Alaska (via a cruise)

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Getting my CCC's (Certificate of Clinical Competance, it means I am an official SLP)
2. Celebrating our 2 year anniversary!
3. Thanksgiving, I get to see all of my family!
4. 2 weeks off of work for Christmas break

2 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE Emma! Your favorite foods all sound great too... I probably shouldn't read this tag hungry...

brookelovesjay said...

no tv? i would die!though it would def be good for me, then maybe i would exercise or actually get all the projects done that are on my list! like learning web design and making chase's baby book...